Recommended for outdoors
Made for the daring adventurer, Jack Wolfskin's Andean Peaks Jacket will keep you warm and protected wherever you go. Featuring a high performance combination of a lightweight windproof shell and the brand's signature MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C insulation, the jacket offers unbeatable warmth without the weight. When not in use, the black parka can be easily stashed away in the included drawstring bag.
Our model is wearing a size large jacket, and usually takes a size medium/38 shirt. He is 6’0” (183cm) tall with a 41” (104 cm) chest and a 32” (81 cm) waist.
- Length: 74cm (size large)
- Relaxed fit; ideal for layering
- Ultra lightweight windproof ripstop fabrication; quilted; fully breathable
- Black hue; reflective detailing
- Insulated with MICROGUARD MAXLOFT Q.M.C; active moisture management
- Funnel neckline
- Hooded design
- Zip-through front
- Zip pocket to chest
- Twin zipped hip pockets
- Included bag for packing
Cold machine wash. <
Andean Peaks Jacket 100% Polyamide|||JA873SA94HUB FOJMYSA